Simplified programming for DCmind Brushless SMi21
Dedicated to Motion Control applications, the user-friendly DCmind Soft allows for the precise configuration of the position, speed and torque of a DCmind Brushless SMi21 motor.
DCmind soft is available here as free download, or can be supplied on a USB stick in the “starter kit”. Please contact us for more details.
Two programming modes:
- Application mode:
- 1- Choose an application model
- 2- Set only the parameters relating to your application. You can fine-tune these settings by calling the appropriate expert program.
- Expert mode:
- 1- Choose an expert program
- 2- Configure all the motor functions (position, speed, acceleration, current, etc.).
Programs are downloaded via the special bootloader function, and can be loaded simplified with a USB connection.
The three videos linked below provide very simple and easy-to-follow explanations on how to control valves with DCmind brushless motor with integrated SMi21 electronics.
3 languages: English, French, German.
Operating system: XP family, XP pro, Vista, Windows 7.
Numerous programs are available, offering:
- 65,000 proportional positions which can be selected by two 0/10V inputs
- 30 independent positions which can be selected by digital encoding
- A variety of outputs which can be selected to suit your requirements
- The option of setting inverted inputs, selecting 0/10V or PWM operation on the analog inputs, and even setting their operating limit stops
- The option of modifying the control loop PID parameters for difficult applications
- Automatic detection of the reference position for position control (“homing” function)